Reboot all software and drag down on the screen to see if the pairing worked, try pairing again with a different device, and, check and see if you have a weak home network signal where the controller is located.
If some of your Trimlight lights are staying on blue, you can try these steps:
- Reboot all software and drag down on the screen to see if the pairing worked.
- Try pairing again with a different device.
- Make sure you are connecting to a 2.4G wifi signal.
- Check if you have a weak home network signal where the controller is located.
- Some routers have a strict protocol that won't allow a Trimlight system to pair with it.
- Each Trimlight system is unique and may require periodic maintenance. A technician may need to tweak the system to ensure proper voltage.
- Unplug power to your controller for one minute and plug it back in. This is a soft reset that will resolve most issues.
If the glitch or fault occurs within the data wire of the affected light, it may affect all the lights after it in line. You can reach out to your local dealer to swap out the affected light.