Go into your device's settings and connect to your 2.4GHz home network signal. Open the Trimlight app and select the “+” button and "Add device".
To pair a Trimlight system to a home network, you can try these steps:
- Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal in the area where the controller is located. If the signal is weak, you may need a Wi-Fi signal extender.
- Go into your device's settings and connect to your 2.4GHz home network signal.
- Open the Trimlight app and select the “+” button and "Add device".
- Enter your home network password and click continue.
- You will see two options for pairing your device to your home network. It is recommended to try the auto mode option.
- Click on auto mode and hold down the sta ap button on your controller until you get a flashing green light.
- Click next and tap on the word trim light.
- Wait until the configuration is complete.
- Once configured, the flashing green light will turn solid.
- Touch on your home Wi-Fi name.